Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year Goals!

OK so I decided to make a note here about what activities are driving my goals for this new year! Can you see yourself making time to do any of these?
  1. Bootycamp with Janick, Sat mornings (8 weeks)
  2. Run clinic (my own) Sun mornings (13 weeks)
  3. Sun Run April 17, 2011
  4. Hot Yoga - Bikrams (2 x week)
  5. Cardio @ rec centre because they have child minding and there is no contract to sign for membership! (3 x week)

Wow, sounds like a lot when I actually put it down in writing! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. That is exactly the motivation I need too. I have to have specific days I know I have to do something or I know I will never stick to it. I thank you for that becuase you got me started on tracking that! What Rec Centre and child minding??? I am so In! We need to share our schedules!

    ReplyDelete