Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blissfully Aware

What a day - is it over yet?  All the right things, and all the wrong things happened...but I'm actually ok with it.  


I had my Wednesday edition of my Blissful yoga dvd, so glad I did.  It helped me prepare for the required energy of the day.  


I was able to help another person with extra income and the Partylite opportunity.  I will help her be as successful as she wants to, and look forward to mentoring!  


However, enroute to her house I found out my husbands employer has decided to shut their doors.  I am not too surprised, but one can always hope that the gaming industry wouldn't be so volatile.  He is fortunate to have time left to assist his employer close out the studio.  Hubby is a very dedicated person, and gives 110% even after facing unemployment.  I know that karma takes over many things in our lives, some believe in religion, have faiths etc - I just know that he has been talking about moving his career closer to home and now he is forced to go out and find his dream job.  Things happen for a reason.


Thank goodness I had my yoga this morning, I believe it really helps with the ability to handle stressful situations a lot easier.  I have no idea about yoga, why did it take me so long to find comfort in it.  What is it about yoga that has me so captivated?  Maybe its because I am at the point in my life where something needs to step in and slow me down.  Enjoy life while I am healthy and have energy, makes me think...about absolutely nothing.  My body craved this relaxation for so long and thank goodness for Amber suggesting we start the new year off with a bang!  Thank you Amber!  Hot yoga is fab, but pricey - yoga at home is just about as good, even with a toddler climbing all over, I promise! Just try which works best for you. (as you can tell I am in "bliss" over my new dvd!)


Look forward to seeing the group tonight, hopefully some new faces too :).





1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about your hubby! But just like you I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason and there is usually something much brighter on the other side!!! :)

    Can't wait to try Blissful Yoga!! I'm so missing yoga in general right now!

    ReplyDelete